Saturday, January 8, 2022

The Hart sisters of Birxh Cove Minnesota by Alie Garnett

I really enjoyed this series.
Seeing her Pain
This book is about Zoey and Gabe. Zoey is back from the army and holds a lot of pain inside, Gabe understands all that she is going through. This book was very emotional and I really enjoyed.
Her favor
This one was about Evie and Jasper, Evie is a widow and Jasper has always had strong feelings for Evie. This book was really good the chemistry was so good and i felt like i knew both of these characters. 
Max Valentine is looking at me
This book was about Max and Della. I loved Della she finally  felt like she could be herself and stop pretending. It look a horrible blow for this to happen but it also let Max see her in a new light. Another emotional read.
Keeping her Safe
This one was my favorite this book was about Zachary and Zephyr. Zach made a promise to keep her safe but fell for her instead, then Zephyr made him promise to not touch her. This book had me on the edge for many reasons and i loved every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment