Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Nobody Cares unless your pretty by Lani lynn vale

This was another great read by a wonderful author that I have read every single one of her books that she has written. I love the characters I loved the settings, every single time I read 1 of her books it takes me a little bit longer than the rest because I have to read her stories very slow and I have to concentrate because I'm always afraid that I'm going to miss something perit's something. I thought this was a great start to another series that I cannot wait to read and I look forward to more of this series.. The story was written very well the characters were written very well I just think this book was really good and I enjoyed it.. Both of these characters had so much to give. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment