Tuesday, January 31, 2023

The Naughty North Pole series by Deanna Wadsworth

Ms Claus List- This book was a different spin on Ms Claus. It was also hot and sexy. I might want to live there.
Pip's boxing Day Wish- Pip, I really liked him and wanted him to find his happy. He was a character that wanted to belong, I really enjoyed his story.
A Gift for Santa- Wow, what a hot book about Jack and Nick. A whole new take on these characters.  They were both hot and sexy. I enjoyed myself.
Fun and Games with Rudolph-Another great spin on Rudolph. Who knew? These two characters were meant to find one another and it was hot!!!
Everybody hates fruitcake-After reading this book I need to try fruitcake again. This book, I took a chance on because I was a little skeptical but I am glad I did. Wow, great addition to the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment