Tuesday, June 18, 2024

True North Series by Aurora Wilding

Book 1 Finding Home
This book has everything that is a good romance and I loved it. This story has great material that I was so happy to sink my teeth into. I enjoyed it and the characters were so good together. 

Book 2 Finding Us
Julia and Nate were my favorite couple in the series. I loved both of the characters so much. These two were just pure magic together,  their love for eachother was what I loved the most. For me this book had great chemistry but it was about their relationship as a whole.

Book 3and he  Finding Home
Sam and Kate's story was such an emotional rollercoaster for me. Kate had my heart breaking so many times after what she had been through. Sam was so good for her and he just adored her. An emotional read but I am so glad I read it. Amazing 

No comments:

Post a Comment