Monday, August 12, 2019

Anne Mercier Rockstar Series

I recently read all the books in Anne Mercier Rock Star series and I loved each and every one of them . I will give a little review about each book.

Falling Down is the first book about Lucy and Jesse. I really liked this couple, they had great chemistry and i could not put down this book.

Blush is the second book about Lucy and Jesse and it made we realize why I love this couple so much. They go through so much together and their love still gets them through.

A very Xander Christmas is a funny book about all that is going on told in Xanders point of view and i could not stop laughing and I fell a little in love with him.

Amplify is the story about Sera and Cage, which is a friends to lovers story. I so thought these two belonged together and thought their chemistry was amazing and their love was even more amazing.

Interlude was a story about catch up with all the couples in the first few books. I remembered why I loved this series and these couples. Great writing, chemistry and laughs.

Ballad was the story about Ben and Nicole and I think my favorite so far. Ben is older then Nicole and is not quite sure if they should be together. I loved their journey on working towards that HEA.

Lullabye is the story about Lucy and Jesse having their babies. It does not go as smooth as they want but, where is the drams in that. There are laughs, twists, drama and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment