Monday, August 26, 2019

Savage Lover, Savage Sacrifice, Savage Rebel, Savage Lies by Kathleen Kelly

Reading this series as a whole has been so much fun.
Savage Lover is the story of Destiny and Kade. I really liked these two together. The story was written very well and I was completely engaged in this story.
Savage Sacrifice brings us back to Dane and Kat, who are having issues and they need to fix them. This book was very intense and had my heart going so fast.
Savage Rebel is a story about Rebel and Ruby. This book was short but packed quite a punch. I enjoyed it.
Savage Lies is about Cassia and Zeke, this book was funny and intense. I think this was my favorite. I liked Zeke a lot. I thought he was a really good character.
Each of these books also had the other characters in them which was good because it gave great insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment