Thursday, April 25, 2019

Learning Curve by Andi Jaxon

Learning Curve by Andi Jaxon

This was actually the first book I have read from this author and where in the world have I been? This book was a little out of my comfort zone because it was a m/m romance. Ben and Alister met in college and they were total opposites in every way. Ben and Alister were so good together but both a little afraid to take this relationship forward for different reasons. But, the chemistry between these two was from the moment they met. The way that these two feel about each other is something so hard to find and keep. Are they both willing to take that chance to have it all? Read this book and find out because it is so worth it. I am looking forward to more books from this author. This is a book that will stay with me for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment