Sunday, April 21, 2019

Twisted in Chains by Sam Crescent

Let me start by saying that I have every one of Sam's books and she is one of my favorite authors.
So, when I got the chance to read her new book I was thrilled. I was a little nervous because it is
 different from her other books but, i should of known she put just as much passion in this book as all the others. Skye and Noah were kidnapped and lived through horrible things both mentally and physically. When they finally got free they had to learn to live again. Skye and Noah loved each other but were afraid because of their past. I loved this book, the love these two had for one another was amazing. The chemistry, was off the charts. I think what they went through made them closer in the end. They know they can get through anything as long as they are together. Amazing book once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment