Sunday, April 21, 2019

Shelter: The beginning by Allyson Young/Perry Elizabeth Scott

To be honest I was not sure about this book but, I have followed this author for years so I took a chance. I am so glad I did. I am so glad I did because I enjoyed it a lot. The beginning of the book was about the main girl Addison and some other people trying to survive after the plague. Addison is a kick ass heroin. Then she meets Jesse and the sparks fly. Jesse has a secret though and he is falling for Addison, quickly. This book was really good, i liked Jesse and Addison they were well matched physically and sexually. This book was about two people finding one another during the chaos, but will it have a chance when Addison finds out the truth about Jesse? These two had great chemistry, I cannot wait for the second book.(I am reading it now, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment