Sunday, April 21, 2019

Nick by Darlene Tallman

I love this author and I love this series. Nick is a man with demons, after coming back from the military he is trying to get back into life. Then he meets Shayla and Meli and it is over. He fell
for her when he was helping her but, tried to take it slow. I fell in love with Nick from the beginning the way he treated Shayla and Meli touched my heart because while he was helping them he was also helping himself. I also liked that Nick could be sweet with his girls but he could kiss ass if he needed to to protect his family. Shayla was such a strong women and she did not even know it. The chemistry between these two was amazing but, for me the story just blew me away. I actually read this book three times, that is how good it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment